Limited to one phone number? Your users can now input until 4 extra number phones per ad, on categories admin really want. No special characters or letters allowed, only numbers is permitted on fields (copy paste allowed but protected for deny letters and special chars). On ad page, is visible first two char numbers (AA) and to reveal numbers (xx), with a simple click (AAx xxx xxx). Translated to 24 languages.
This is the most complete and professional plugin for your phone numbers to ads. You can insert the specific hook where you need on item page. Admin options to showing: on vertical or horizontal mode, multi click or single click to showing numbers, including showing icons or not, and click label to showing after or before the numbers. One the best things of this plugin is protection by special characters and copy/paste allowed with filtering to letters and special characters.
– Configuration to choose specified categories for showing the fields to number phones.
– Input up to 4 phone numbers.
– Option to choose number of fields to phone numbers on publication page (4,3,2, or 1 field to only one number phone).
– Option to show or hide icons of phone numbers on page of item.
– Option to show position of phone numbers: vertical or horizontal on page of item.
– Option to single click and multi click to showing each phone number
– Option to showing click label after or before phone numbers
– Keeping values inserted by user in session, when submission failed for some reason (title short, description, etc). So user don’t need insert the values again to phone numbers.
– Special characters denied by keyboard.
– Copy paste by mouse or CTRL +, protected for denny special chars, and replaced with word INVALID CHARACTER, and alert message translated: Only numbers are allowed! Use BACK SPACE key to erase.
– First two chars are visible, and to reveal numbers is by click “See Numbers” on ad page.
Arabic – SAUDI ARABIA (SA) (ar_SA)
Czech – CZECH REPUBLIC (CZ) (cs_CZ)
Danish – DENMARK (DK) (da_DK)
German – GERMANY (DE) (de_DE)
English – UNITED STATES (US) (en_US)
Spanish – SPAIN (ES) (es_ES)
Estonian – ESTONIA (EE) (et_EE)
Persian – IRAN, ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF (IR) (fa_IR)
Finnish – FINLAND (FI) (fi_FI)
French – FRANCE (FR) (fr_FR)
Croatian – CROATIA (HR) (hr_HR)
Japanese – JAPAN (JP) (ja_JP)
Lithuanian – LITHUANIA (LT) (lt_LT)
Latvian – LATVIA (LV) (lv_LV)
Macedonian – MACEDONIA, THE FORMER YUGOSLAV REPUBLIC OF (MK) (mk_MK)
Malay (macrolanguage) – MALAYSIA (MY) (ms_MY)
Portuguese – BRAZIL (BR) (pt_BR)
Portuguese – PORTUGAL (PT) (pt_PT)
Romanian – ROMANIA (RO) (ro_RO)
Russian – RUSSIAN FEDERATION (RU) (ru_RU)
Slovak – SLOVAKIA (SK) (sk_SK)
Albanian – ALBANIA (AL) (sq_AL)
Swedish – SWEDEN (SE) (sv_SE)
Thai – THAILAND (TH) (th_TH)